4/21/17

I am you-empathy-awakened consiousness references in books and song lyrics

Everyone you meet is you, a Separate Differentiated  Repetition of you and that IS the root of empathy and the core of real unselfish Love. Intelligent awakened beings with same system of belief about what is good and what is bad having the same common purpose in life become  ONE through EMPATHETIC LOVE . LOVE IS PERFECT BOND OF UNION 
  .JESUS  SAID    : I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME ....AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IN THE FUTURE THAT I AM IN YOU   AND YOU IN ME     
(BIBLE GOSPELL OF JOHN 14).8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
  9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves 19 “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. 20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”  .          

    When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40  In reply the King will say to them,  ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, ‘YOU DID IT TO ME  
 MATTHEW 25:34  “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35  For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably;+ 36  naked* and you clothed me.+ I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’+ 37  Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?+ 38  When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you?39  When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40  In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,YOU DID IT TO ME.’+


41  “Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me,+you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire+ prepared for the Devil and his angels.+ 42  For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. 43  I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ 44  Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45  Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’    

Proverbs 19:17

17  The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah,( or to Lord ,to God the father...Jehovah is the name of God the creator Jesus Father's in Bible)
And He will repay him for what he does.

COMPARE WITH THE NEXT 

GOD SAYS IN  Isaiah 58:

No, this is the fast that I choose:

To remove the fetters of wickedness,To untie the bands of the yoke bar,+To let the oppressed go free,+And to break in half every yoke bar;  It is to share your bread with the hungry,+To bring the poor and homeless into your house,To clothe someone naked when you see him,+And not to turn your back on your own flesh.  Then your light will shine through like the dawn,And your healing will spring up quickly.Your righteousness will go before you,And the glory of Jehovah will be your rear guard.+  Then you will call, and Jehovah will answer;You will cry for help, and he will say, ‘Here I am!’If you remove from among you the yoke barAnd stop pointing your finger and speaking maliciously,+10  If you grant to the hungry what you yourself desire*+And satisfy those who are afflicted,*Then your light will shine even in the darkness,And your gloom will be like midday.+11  Jehovah will always lead youAnd satisfy you* even in a parched land;+He will invigorate your bones,And you will become like a well-watered garden,+
Like a spring whose waters never fail.      

   


 HERE ARE SOME REFERENCES  IN BOOKS AND SONGS  IN THE   "I AM YOU"         EXPRESSION OF EMPATHY AND AWAKENED ONENESS        

The Egg
By: Andy Weir  IN THIS   EGG STORY THE AUTHOR SAYS IN A DIALOG BETWEEN GOD AND A HUMAN BEING :
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
I HAVE TO NOTICE THAT I DON'T BELIEVE MANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS STORY OF EGG BUT I ALWAYS KNEW AFTER MY PERSONAL AWAKENING EXPERIENCE WHEN I WAS 18  THAT  ALL PEOPLE EVER BEEN  IN EARTH WERE JUST OTHER SCENARIOS OF ME OR OF GOD OR OF YOU ...

January 10, 2006
 Cells That Read Minds By SANDRA BLAKESLEE (NEW YORK TIMES)

"The human brain has multiple mirror neuron systems that specialize in carrying out and understanding not just the actions of others but their intentions, the social meaning of their behavior and their emotions. "We are exquisitely social creatures," Dr. Rizzolatti said. "Our survival depends on understanding the actions, intentions and emotions of others." He continued, "Mirror neurons allow us to grasp the minds of others not through conceptual reasoning but through direct simulation. By feeling, not by thinking." The discovery is shaking up numerous scientific disciplines, shifting the understanding of culture, empathy, philosophy, language, imitation, autism and psychotherapy. "   http://cf.linnbenton.edu/artcom/social_science/danced/upload/psy201mirrorneurons.pdf 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για I Am You: The Hermeneutics of Empathy in Western Literature, Theology and Art author Karl F. Morrison 
             

I Am You:
The Hermeneutics of Empathy in Western Literature, Theology and Art author Karl F.  Morrison


                                       

I Am You: The Metaphysical Foundations for Global Ethics (Synthese Library) Hardcover – February 24, 2005

Open individualism

Say I Am You : Poetry Interspersed With Stories of Rumi and Shams   


I am all orders of being, the circling galaxy,
......................

What is, and what isn't.

You who know, Jelaluddin,
You the one in all, say who I am.
Say I am you.

........................................................
Your embrace some form
saying, "I am this."

By God, you are not this
or that or the other

you are "Unique One"
"Heart-ravishing"


I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love. - William Blake
I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.

I
A
the Walrus
Τραγούδι, The Beatles


I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly....
'm crying......



Adi Da  the down horse testament 1991

                                             

                            "I Am You" Lyrics


La di da di da da
La di da di da da
La di da di da da
La da da

I am tied by truth like an anchor
Anchored to a bottomless sea
I am floating freely in the heavens
Held in by your heart's gravity

All because of love
All because of love



Even though sometimes you don't know who I am

I am you, everything you do
Anything you say, you want me to be
You're me with your arms on a chain
Linked eternally in what we can't undo
And I am you

La di da di da da
La di da di da da
La di da di da da
La da da

All my senses awaken to the changes
And I feel alive inside my own skin
All my reasons tell just how strange it is
Coming home to a place I've always been

And it's all for love
And it's all for love
Even though sometimes, I don't know who I am

I am you, everything you do
Anything you say, you want me to be
You're me with your arms on a chain
Linked eternally in what we can't undo
I'm you

I am you
We are one by Kelly Sweet
Didn't need to ask
Don't know the reason
Everything that I believe
Is right here
Not thinkin' bout tomorrow
Couldn't catch it if I tried
World is spinning too fast
So I'll wait 'til it comes to me
I am you
You are me
We are one
Take me in your arms
And flow through me
I'll flow through you
Steal my breath away
'Cause I'm so moved by you
Deeper than I ever thought
Was possible, was possible, it's everything, oh
Difference between me and you
It's all in where your heart lies
And every day's another chance
So let's get it right
I am you
You are me
We are one
Take me in your arms
And flow through me
I'll flow through you
Did you lose yourself out there
Did you lose faith and give up
Don't turn away and hide yourself
'Cause there's a friend to make along the way
We are the heartbeat and our souls speak
And all the beauty I have ever dreamed
Is right here in front of me, oh
Is right here in front of me, oh
I am you
And you are me
We are one
Take me in your arms
And flow through me
I'll flow through you




No comments: